March 3, 2024
Do you want this iPad ?

Liverpool

Liverpool has only won one of their past three Premier League games, but their chances of picking up another three points look promising when they face relegation-threatened Wolverhampton Wanderers on Saturday. Or simply Wolves, as practically everyone refers to them

Jurgen Klopp’s side are still plagued by injuries, to say the least, but their position in the standings isn’t as dire as it appears. Except for Brighton and Arsenal, they still have a game in hand on everyone else in the table.

Liverpool FC hosts Wolverhampton Wanderers on Saturday, February 4, at 3 p.m. at Molineux Stadium.

Jurgen-Klopp-Darwin-Nunez
Jurgen-Klopp-Darwin-Nunez

The Transatlantic Passage: How the Premier League Redefined American Soccer: LINK

Liverpool DLLWW Wolves LWDLW Premier League Form

Liverpool is ninth in the Premier League with 29 points. Wolves finish 17th with 17 points.

Liverpool has a 51% chance of being found on Google. 25% Wolves Draw 24%

So there is still a glimmer of hope for the Scousers this season! For the time being, Merseyside are not out of the woods, but they must avoid slip-ups against inferior opposition, as they have in the past.

klopp
klopp

Wolves is one of those mentioned inferior opponents, and here is what we believe Klopp will do in order to avoid another tragedy.

Predictions for Liverpool FC’s Starting XI vs. Wolves: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Matip, Robertson; Henderson, Fabinho, Jones; Salah, Nunez, Gakpo

Prediction: Liverpool 2, Wolves 0 It’s time to get back on track;

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

topfootballnews